New Tombstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone

Play by Post gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcements!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc
Admin
Doc

Announcements!!! Empty
PostSubject: Announcements!!!   Announcements!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

First things first....
I have a temporary reprieve to the internet and have two announcements to make.... and neither of them are going to be easy to make

First off.... I have left the woman I was legally married to, Tina.... I finally said enough is enough and because of that, she is trying to systematically destroy my entire world. She trying to cost me my career, had my son put in a mental institution for taking up for me, thrown out my two older daughters and is threatening to do the same with my youngest daughter. Yes, it is killing me to deal with the crap but I have more than enough evidence and chraracter witnesses to squash her streak. All I ask is that you keep me in your prayers until this is over with....

Secondly.... and this is the hardest announcement of them all.... I am dying....
Due to two leaking heart valves, emphesima and pulmonary fibrosis the doctors have given me two to six years to live. Short of a lung transplant... which my heart may not be able to take anyway, I have a short time in this life. I have one more story to tell if anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise I will be putting the final touches on it within the coming weeks and sending it off to be published.
Also I am planning on a cross country trip this summer and would like to finally see the faces of those I have considered famiy for so many years so anyone who wants to see the old man face to face, let me know...

Yeah, I got a few drinks in me tonight so if any of this seems jumbled, just hit me up tomorrow and maybe I can sort it out for you...lol

I want you all to know it has been an honor and pleasure swapping stories with you all and hopefully, we can do it at least one more time..

Doc
Back to top Go down
https://tntdw.rpg-board.net
Shae

Shae

Announcements!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements!!!   Announcements!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Well, I know we already spoke, but I'll put it here as well. I'm down to continue our adventures in Tombstone, and I hope the others are as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.farpwg.org/smf/index.php?action=forum
Behaltermann

Behaltermann

Announcements!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements!!!   Announcements!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Seems I'm always MIA or late to the game. Always here to do what I can if you need, Old Man. Although the Book of Faces may be better for reaching me if/when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcements!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements!!!   Announcements!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Tombstone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: