New Tombstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone

Play by Post gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Poke**poke**poke*

Go down 
+2
Shae
ladygryphon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 am

Title says it all.
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 am

I saw a Vincent! Anyone else still lurking here?
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Yay Vincent! Hope you get to stick around a bit longer this time. Smile I'll see if I can harass a post out of Key, though mostly I think we're waiting on Doc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.farpwg.org/smf/index.php?action=forum
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Time to grab the pokey-stick-thing again. And it's the upgraded tazer version too! *poke-bzzzzt* *giggles insanely and goes hunting Doc* Doooooooooooc? Where are you Doooooooooc?
Back to top Go down
Doc
Admin
Doc

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Well I was waiting to give Markie and Key a chance to post but....
I gues if I don't see anything from them soon I'll just move ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://tntdw.rpg-board.net
Shae

Shae

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh! I was waiting for other people, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.farpwg.org/smf/index.php?action=forum
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 pm

*aims the pokey-stick-thing at other people* Wakey wakey....
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: waiting   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm

so, how long do we wait on doc to post before I get to take the story to a strange and unrelated path?
Back to top Go down

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 am

strange and unrelated ? Why that's just the way i like it...*winks at Lorac and saunters back into the mists*
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 am

Not Doc we're waiting on. Vincent and Key and I think. Terrorize them first Wink
Back to top Go down
Doc
Admin
Doc

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 am

Now I'm waiting on Red and Clara
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

frozen hamsters make good ammo for cannons. just saying
Back to top Go down
Doc
Admin
Doc

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 am

Uuuuhhhmmmm..... yeah....
*Shoots the crickets*
Does that help anyone?
Back to top Go down
Raven_Madness

Raven_Madness

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:48 am

*holds the dead crickets in his hands and weeps uncontrollably* nnoooooooooooooooo!!! steve! Dave! little suzi! nooooooooo!! you've killed them all! you have committed mass murder! A POX upon you and your house...wait! Not the house thing...just you, yeah, just you and your cricket murdering ways!! NOW i have to give this poor deceased family a good burial * spot begin to eat the dead crickets from his hands* ACK! NO BAD SPOT!!! * sighs but smiles and begins to sing as he skips merrily back into the void to plot his next awesome post.* IT's the circle of life!!!
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 am

You know Doc, for $50, a bottle of fine rum, and no questions asked, I can have Raven "removed"
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 am

archane wrote:
strange and unrelated ? Why that's just the way i like it...*winks at Lorac and saunters back into the mists*

You have no idea, darling, no idea.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Madness

Raven_Madness

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 am

HA! "removed" indeed....this coming from the guy who's avatar looks like Spok and Dracula had a love child..... lol! affraid lol! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 pm

who the hell is Spok? speaking of avatars, you look like a reject from Dragonball Z
Back to top Go down
Doc
Admin
Doc

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 am

HHhhmmmm..... *Taps on the screen* Hey guys? Anybody still out here?
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm

No. Just us stressballs...
Back to top Go down
Syndl

Syndl

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Sorry for my delay... we had a family crisis to deal with last week and things are just now settling back down. I'll try to catch up here soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myth-weavers.com
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm

okay, if no one posts to the story by wednesday, I'm taking over the story. prepare of unending waves of Zombie Bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mutant panda bears!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....um... yeah. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 pm

but seriously, zombie bunnies and mutant panda bears. everywhere. lots
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 am

Can't be worse than what Raven has planned if he can ever get of his ass and type it in. I'd share but that'd spoil the fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 pm

24 hrs before the zombie bunny/mutant panda bear invasion. Get ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Poke**poke**poke* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Poke**poke**poke*   *Poke**poke**poke* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Poke**poke**poke*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Tombstone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: