New Tombstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone

Play by Post gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome! Mind the dust...

Go down 
+2
ladygryphon
Hawkeye
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

Welcome! Mind the dust... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm

There's still a bit of construction going on around here, if you haven't noticed, then you should notice that now. It might take a couple days more until we're able to tie all the pretty ribbons, but enjoy the new site! Questions, comments, suggestions? Feel free to state so. Also: there's a fun chat feature located on the bottom of the page, so don't be afraid to say 'hello'!
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 am

OH MY GODS!!!!! This site actually remembers me and keeps me logged in liked proper sites? *gasp/thunk*
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 am

*Ticks another in favor for the new site...*

Yes it does! ^__^
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 am

No dice on the chatroom box though on the front page. Says I'm disconnected and I see no where to reconnect to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 am

Go to the home page where the forum is at. At the bottom of the page you should see the chatbox. To sign in, there's an option on the top right corner.
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 am

Yup. Just hit the "Log In" button that's hidden in black text on the partially black background in the upper right corner. You have to be sneaky to find it.

((Oops, looks like it's white now. :p))

*Goes on to tromp through the new site and leave footprints in the wet cement.*

So, how long until gaming moves over here? Effective immediately?
Back to top Go down
http://www.farpwg.org/smf/index.php?action=forum
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Yup. We're just waiting for Raven and Doc to post.
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Another tick in favor is that WE CAN FINALLY EDIT POSTS!!! W00t!!
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Found the login button now that it's not hiding. This site keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 am

*Pats off the dust on the thread* So ummm.... whose turn is it? Let's get going already, sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:52 am

Dooooooooc!
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:12 am

Still waiting on Raven and Doc both.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Raven has yet to even join the site; I think at this point it would be best to simply go on without him. So, it's Doc's turn! Go Doc, go!

Edit: Okay, now he has joined. So now I say "Go someone, go!"
Back to top Go down
Syndl

Syndl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am

This has got to be the SLOWEST game I have ever been involved in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myth-weavers.com
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 am

We could all bombard Doc with pokes and nudges? :p
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:15 pm

*Sigh* What happened to "Come hell or high water", Robo? Pooooost! Or I'm going to make shit up, and ask Shae if you don't believe me, you'd probably not rather it come to that...
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Better yet...I know where he lives. Shall I go poke him with a sharp pointy object?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm

LG! I believe it's your job to hunt down Robo. Or leave him a note. Twisted Evil (Is he at home now sleeping, or working? I always forget his shift) Tell him Key will hijack the RP come the day after Turkey-day, if no post has been made!!

Mwa-hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You're being too kind. I'd give him until the end of the night. Bwahaha! Wink
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm

He's off Monday and Tuesday but half the time he's hijacked by family. I'll see what I can do to locate him and start sharpening the pointy things. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:18 am

*starts banging on the pots and pans* HAAAAAALLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

*huffsigh*
Back to top Go down
Doc
Admin
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 pm

I posted, I posted dag nab it...lol...
Now I'm waiting on Key, Syndl, Clara.... I think that's it...
Back to top Go down
https://tntdw.rpg-board.net
LoracSilvermane

LoracSilvermane

PostSubject: I'm Back   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 am

Twisted Evil MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
ladygryphon

ladygryphon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:24 am

Okay, after reading the info on the newest addition to the crew....this is going to be a trip. Doc's gonna have his hands full Wink If it ain't dead, it's mutated. =) Welcome to the nuthouse. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shae

Shae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:37 pm

I have a feeling Markie is going to end up hating this guy, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Mind the dust...   Welcome! Mind the dust... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Mind the dust...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Tombstone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: